Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate and an affiliate for some reputed brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost you. I may recieve a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. See more details here.
Brooks Launch and Saucony Kinvara are good running shoes. They are neutral running shoes and will provide you with a good amount of cushioning and responsive rides.
Both of these shoes are different from each other in a lot of ways which we will find out in the detailed comparison between Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch below.
This is our favorite
Last update on 2023-08-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The main differences between Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch
- In terms of weight, Brooks Launch is heavier than Saucony Kinvara. The women’s version of these shoes weighs around 7.7oz or 218g for Brooks Launch and 6.5oz or 184g for Saucony Kinvara. The men’s version on the other hand weighs around 8.6oz or 243.8 g for Brooks Launch and 7.5 oz or 213g for Saucony Kinvara.
- Saucony Kinvara has blown rubber present on high-impact areas of its outsole. Brooks Launch has blown rubber throughout the outsole.
- The latest generation of Brooks Launch is 8, and the latest version of Saucony Kinvara is 1.
- ✅ Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch
- 1. An Overview
- 2. This is our winner
- 3. Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch – Features at a glance
- 4. The main difference between Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch
- 5. Brooks Launch Vs Saucony Kinvara – A head to head comparison
- 6. Similar Shoes
- 7. Conclusion
Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch – An Overview
Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch – Features at a glance
|Saucony Kinvara 12||Brooks Launch 8|
6.5 oz/184 g (Women)
7.5 oz/213 g (Men)
|Arch Support||Medium||Medium, High|
|Midsole Type||PWRRUN Cushion||Speed Cushion|
|Technology||PWRRUN, PWRRUN+, Engineered mesh||BioMoGo DNA Cushioning|
5.0 – 12.0 (Women)
7.0 – 15.0 (Men)
5.0 – 12.0 (Women)
7.0 – 15.0 (Men)
Regular, Wide (Women)
Regular, Wide (Men)
Normal, Wide D (Women)
Normal, Wide 2E (Men)
|Use||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road|
Brooks Launch Vs. Saucony Kinvara – A head to head comparison
In the above sections, we have covered the overview and difference between Brooks Ravenna and Saucony Kinvara.
In the following sections, we have provided you with more details about these shoes to make the decision process easier for you.
The outsole of Saucony Kinvara is more of an extension of its midsole. However, it is rubberized for an excellent grip. Also, this improves the durability of this shoe.
To make it more durable, Saucony Kinvara’s outsole has blown rubber in the forefoot and at the heels.
This strategic rubber placement improves the durability of the high wear areas and will provide you with better stability while running.
The outsole of Brooks Launch has blown rubber. Also, it has deep grooves and provides you with excellent flexibility and grip.
This rubber compound by nature is durable. This enhances the lifespan of your shoe and will also keep you stable while running.
In Brooks Launch, there are two technologies that are fused together to form its midsole. The two technologies are BioMoGo and DNA.
BioMoGo is the primary midsole material and the DNA is the cushioning technology. Together they provide you with an excellent and responsive ride.
This midsole is also adaptable and molds itself according to the runner.
On the other hand, Saucony Kinvara has PWRRUN and PWRRUN+ as the midsole materials. The PWRRUN is a lightweight cushioning that is responsive and durable.
Also, the PWRRUN+ is the topsole and provides you with a lightweight and bouncy underfoot feel.
The upper of Brooks Launch has Air Mesh. This makes this running shoe very breathable and will provide you with an excellent fit.
Also, this improved fit comes from the enhanced upper and also the enhanced heel area. The heel area has an integrated pull tab and makes it easy to put on the shoe.
The improved padding in the heel area provides a better heel fit and reduces the chance of heel slip.
It comes with a flat lace and will not annoy you with coming undone in the mid-run.
Saucony Kinvara’s upper has been updated to be more simple. However, it makes the mesh breathable and lightweight. It also makes it provides you with an excellent fit.
The toe boxes of both of these shoes are available in two sizes. This also helps you to provide a better fit.
Brooks Launch is a bit heavier than Saucony Kinvara for both versions of these shoes.
Brooks Launch weighs around 7.7oz /218.29g for the women’s version and 8.6oz/243.8g for the men’s version.
Saucony Kinvara weighs around 6.5oz/184g for the women’s version and 7.5oz/213g for the men’s version.
Brooks Launch will cost you a bit less than Saucony Kinvara. At any point in time, you may have to pay around $10 more for Saucony Kinvara than Brooks Launch.
However, this is not a huge amount and you should always go for something that will provide you with the best comfort.
Running Shoes Similar To Saucony Kinvara 12
Saucony Kinvara is a neutral running shoe and is very lightweight. It will provide you with an ample amount of cushioning and a responsive ride.
The running shoe mentioned below should be a good alternative to Saucony Kinvara.
- For a Lighter, Softer Feel: Fresh Foam Beacon v3 lightweight running shoes have a soft and springy design that’s ideal for runners who want to move in all-around plush comfort
- Plush, Natural Ride: These running shoes are built for runners with Fresh Foam midsole cushioning that is precision-engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride with every stride
- Breathable Comfort: The engineered mesh on the uppers of these lightweight and breathable performance running shoes helps to provide cool comfort as your workouts heat up
Last update on 2023-08-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Running Shoes Similar To Brooks Launch 8
Brooks Launch is a neutral running shoe that will provide you with a responsive ride. Also, it has a decent amount of cushioning and will provide ample protection to your feet.
We think the shoe mentioned below will be a very close match to Brooks Launch and will provide you with a snappy ride.
- MIZUNO ENERZY (FOAM): Offering versatility in its application, while still maintaining softness and resilience. It will help enhance performance capabilities.
- MIZUNO WAVE: The MIZUNO WAVE plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
Last update on 2023-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Above you will find all the similarities and differences between Saucony Kinvara Vs Brooks Launch that we know off. You should be able to pick the perfect pair for yourself.
Both Brooks Launch and Saucony Kinvara are very good running shoes. However, due to the snappy ride, full-length blown rubber outsole, and lower price point, we have selected Brooks Launch as our favorite.
Let us know your opinion about this.
Blogger and a fitness enthusiast. She loves running and Yoga and everything in between. She started running to manage her weight and to eat to her heart’s content. A true foodie at heart she shares whatever knowledge she has gained throughout the years about weight management and fitness.