Last Updated: June 22nd, 2021
Brooks Adrenaline is for the overpronating runners, whereas Brooks Launch is for neutral runners.
Confused? Brooks Adrenaline or Brooks Launch?
No worries, Below is the detailed comparison of Brooks Adrenaline Vs Launch, This will help you to choose the perfect pair.
So, without further delay! Let us begin.
This is our winner
Last update on 2021-07-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- ✅ Brooks Adrenaline Vs Launch
- 1. An Overview
- 2. This is our winner
- 3. Brooks Adrenaline Vs Launch- Features at a glance
- 4. The main difference between Brooks Adrenaline GTS Vs Brooks Launch
- 5. Brooks Adrenaline Vs. Launch – A head to head comparison
- 6. Similar Shoes
- 7. Conclusion
Brooks Adrenaline Vs Launch – An Overview
Brooks Adrenaline is a “support” running shoe with DNA Loft technology.
Whereas, Launch is a neutral running shoe with BioMoGo DNA technology.
However, these are not the only differences.
In the below sections, you will get all the required details to choose the most suitable pair for you.
Brooks Adrenaline Vs Launch – Features at a glance
|Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21||Brooks Launch 7|
|Weight||9.1oz / 258.0g (Women)|
10.4oz / 294.8g (Men)
|8oz / 226.8g (Women)|
9oz / 255.1g (Men)
|Arch Support||Medium, High||Medium, High|
|Midsole Type||Cushion Level 2||Speed Level 1|
|Technology||3D Fit Print, GuideRails, Segmented Crash Pad, DNA LOFT||BioMoGo DNA|
|Sizes||5.0 – 13.0 (Women)|
7.0 – 15.0 (Men)
|5.0 – 12.0 (Women)|
7.0 – 15.0 (Men)
|Width||Normal, Narrow 2A, Wide D, Extra Wide 2E (Women)|
Normal, Narrow B, Wide 2E, Extra Wide 4E (Men)
|Normal, Wide D (Women)|
Normal, Wide 2E (Men)
|Use||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road|
The main differences between Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 Vs Brooks Launch
- Brooks Adrenaline is a support shoe, whereas Brooks Launch is a neutral running shoe.
- Brooks Adrenaline minimizes your knee movement and provides maximum stability. On the other hand, Brooks Launch will provide you with a responsive neutral ride.
- Brooks Adrenaline comes with supersoft DNA loft cushioning which provides you with a smooth ride. Brooks Launch has BioMOGO DNA cushioning which will provide you with more energy return.
- In Brooks Adrenaline you can run a marathon, whereas in Brooks launch you can run up to 10k comfortably.
- You can find a size range from 5.0 to 13.0 in Brooks Adrenaline for women’s shoes. In Brooks Launch, you will find size-ranges from 5.0 to 12.0 for women.
- Brooks Adrenaline has cushion level 2 whereas in Brooks Launch you have a cushion of type speed level 1.
- Brooks Adrenaline has an extra-wide toe box available which is not present in Brooks Launch.
- Brooks Adrenaline has a 12mm heel- to -toe drop, whereas Brooks Launch comes with a 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- Weight-wise, Brooks Adrenaline is slightly heavier than Brooks Launch.
- The latest generation of Brooks Adrenaline GTS is 21, and the current version of Brooks Launch is 7.
Brooks Adrenaline Vs. Launch – A head to head comparison
Till now, we have covered the significant differences between Brooks Adrenaline and Brooks Launch.
In the below sections, you will find a more detailed comparison of all the features of these two trendy running shoes.
Also, you can refer to the below picture while doing your research.
It will provide you with a good grip and keep you stable even at high speed.
Another purpose of the layer is to protect the midsole from the roughness of the running surfaces.
Brooks Adrenaline has a segmented crash pad, and Brooks Launch has an arrow-shaped pattern, which will help you in the faster heel-to-toe transition.
In terms of transition, Brooks Adrenaline has a softer heel-to-toe transition, and Brooks Launch will provide you with a quicker move.
Brooks Adrenaline has DNA Loft, and Brooks Launch midsole consists of BioMOGO DNA from heel- to- toe which delivers plush and luxurious cushioning.
As compared to Brooks Launch, Adrenaline has Omega flex grooves that revamp flexibility without compromising cushioning.
In Brooks Adrenaline, you will find guide rail support which will support your knees by controlling their excessive movement.
Brooks Launch does not have GuideRails as they are for neutral runners.
In Brooks Adrenaline you will find heel-to-toe drop is 12mm.
Brooks Launch has a 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
In Brooks Adrenaline DNA Loft has been extended till forefoot in this recent version.
Brooks Launch has Bio MOGO DNA till forefoot.
Brooks Adrenaline comes with a 3D fit Technology in the upper, whereas, Brooks Launch seems to have smooth and soft single breathable mesh.
You will not find an internal bootie in Brooks Adrenaline, whereas, Brooks Launch has internal bootie construction which will provide you with soft and smooth comfort.
Both, Brooks Adrenaline and Launch consists of medium width (Narrow, Normal, Wide, X-wide) for both Men and Women.
You will find a different range of colors in Brooks Launch as compared to Adrenaline.
Brooks Launch has a decent and formal pattern look than Brooks Adrenaline.
However, it will depend on your choice and style for the correct pair.
In terms of weight, both Brooks Adrenaline GTS and Brooks Launch does not have much difference.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS weighs around 10.0 oz for men and for women it weighs around 8.5 oz.
Brooks Launch weighs around 9.6 oz for the men’s version and for the women’s version it weighs approximately 7.9 oz.
So, both have a slight weight difference, but comfortable as reliable daily trainers.
They are designed to provide maximum stability for runners of all levels and abilities.
It is understandable as Brooks Adrenaline has more Cushioning as compared to Brooks Launch.
Brooks Adrenaline costs around $130.00, whereas Brooks Launch costs approximately $100.00.
However, these are the recent versions “Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21” and “Brooks Launch 7“.
Running Shoes Similar To Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a perfect and comfortable shoe. It isn’t easy to come up with alternatives for Brooks Adrenaline.
However, here are the best Brooks Adrenaline GTS alternatives that you may try.
Running Shoes Similar To Brooks Launch 7
Brooks Launch 7 is a neutral running shoe with a bouncy midsole and with a formal upper.
Below is the alternative of Brooks Launch you may like.
Brooks Dyad 11 is quite similar to Brooks Launch 7, below are some features of Brooks Dyad 11.
- THIS MEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Dyad 11 is perfect for runners who want a secure fit and a stable feel. Runners with slightly wider feet will also appreciate extra room in the forefoot. This Brooks Dyad 11 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- GENEROUS FIT: Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe because of flat or voluminous feet, your search is over.
Last update on 2021-07-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It will help you out to choose the correct pair according to your choice.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 has all the features that a runner wants, high cushioning, wider toe box and for the first time, full DNA LOFT extended till forefoot.
These are the reason why we choose Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 over Brooks Launch 7.
Please let us know what you think about it!
Blogger and a fitness enthusiast. She loves running and Yoga and everything in between. She started running to manage her weight and to eat to her heart’s content. A true foodie at heart she shares whatever knowledge she has gained throughout the years about weight management and fitness.