Last Updated: June 28th, 2022
Brooks Adrenaline Vs Asics GT 2000. Both of these running shoes belong to the support category of running shoes and will help you with your overpronation.
They are comfortable, cushy, and durable…
Then what is the difference?
If you are unsure then this detailed comparison of Brooks Adrenaline vs Asics GT 2000 will help you to make up your mind.
So, without further ado, let’s begin…
This is our winner
- ✅ Brooks Adrenaline Vs Asics GT 2000
- 1. An Overview
- 2. This is our winner
- 3. Brooks Adrenaline Vs Asics GT 2000 – Features at a glance
- 4. The main difference between Brooks Adrenaline GTS Vs ASICS GT 2000
- 5. Brooks Adrenaline Vs. Asics GT 2000 – A head to head comparison
- 6. Similar Shoes
- 7. Conclusion
Brooks Adrenaline Vs Asics GT 2000 – An Overview
Brooks Adrenaline GTS and Asics GT 2000 are daily running shoes that help you to correct overpronation by providing stability.
Adrenaline GTS comes with DNA LOFT technology that will provide you with a luxurious feel in the heels.
Likewise, Asics GT 2000 comes with dual technology which will provide you with stability and impact protection in the heels.
However, these are not the differences.
Well, there are some more differences which will help you to choose the perfect pair.
So, without any further delay…
Let’s jump towards the comparison between Brooks Adrenaline and Asics GT 2000.
Brooks Adrenaline Vs Asics GT 2000 – Features at a glance
|Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21||Asics GT 2000 9|
|Check Price!||Check Price!|
|Arch Support||Medium, High||Medium, High|
|Midsole Type||Cushion Level 2||FlyteFoam|
|Technology||GuideRails, DNA LOFT, BioMoGo DNA||Gel Technology, FlyteFoam, DuoMax, Guidance Line, Guidance Trusstic System, AHAR|
|Sizes||5.0 – 13.0 (Women)
7.0 – 15.0 (Men)
|5.0 – 13.0 (Women)
6.0 – 17.0 (Men)
|Width||Normal, Narrow 2A, Wide D, Extra Wide 2E (Women)
Normal, Narrow B, Wide 2E, Extra Wide 4E (Men)
|Narrow, Normal, Wide (Women)
Normal, Wide, Extra Wide(Men)
|Use||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road|
|Check Price!||Check Price!|
The main differences between Brooks Adrenaline GTS Vs Asics GT 2000
- Brooks Adrenaline minimizes your knee movement and provides you with stability with the help of DNA LOFT cushioning.
- On the other hand, Asics GT 2000 comes with Gel Technology in the heels and Duo max cushioning, which will limit your overpronation.
- In Adrenaline GTS, the heel-to-toe drop is 12mm, and in Asics GT 2000 it is 10mm.
- In terms of weight, Brooks Adrenaline is heavier than Asics GT 2000.
- Asics GT 2000 weight of shoes is 7.8oz/221g for women and 9.9oz/281g for men. Whereas, in Brooks Adrenaline weight of shoes is 9.4oz/266.5g for women and 10.60z/300.5g for men.
- Brooks Adrenaline has a size range from 7.0-15.0 for men, whereas Asics GT 2000 has a size range from 6.0-17.0 for men.
- Asics GT 2000 9 has a wide range of colors than Brooks Adrenaline.
- The latest generation of Adrenaline GTS is 21 and current Asics GT 2000 is 9.
Brooks Adrenaline Vs. Asics GT 2000 – A head to head comparison
In the above paragraphs, all the differences between Adrenaline GTS and Asics GT 2000 are covered.
In the upcoming sections, all the other features of Brooks Adrenaline 21 and Asics GT 2000 will be discussed.
You can also refer the below image for more facts about the shoes.
It might help you with your own research.
Asics GT 2000 consists of AHAR(Asics High Abrasion Rubber) in the outsole, which will help to minimize excessive wear.
It also consists of rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning technology that attenuates shock during toe-off phases.
Brooks Adrenaline consists of blown rubber that provides you cushioning, durability and you will also get a decent grip and keeps you stable at high speed.
Asics GT 2000 has segmented deep flex grooves in the forefoot for optimal flexibility. Likewise, Adrenaline GTS has segmented crashpad patterns which improves your cushioning during heel-to-toe running.
Both Brooks Adrenaline and Asics GT 2000 will provide you with a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
Adrenaline GTS 21 comes with 3D print technology in the upper, which will give you support and structure.
Likewise, Asics GT 2000 is updated with new one-piece upper design with softer mesh which adds comfort around the feet.
You will find around 10 number of colourways but popular colours in Brooks Adrenaline for both men and women.
In the other hand, Asics GT 2000 has more range of colours for both men and women as compared to Brooks Adrenaline GTS.
The Heel Clutching technology in Asics GT 2000 encloses the heel to provide a secure fit. At the same time, the Heel counter is updated in Brooks Adrenaline to render you a secure and comfortable fit.
Brooks Adrenaline comes in various widths like Normal, Narrow 2A, wide D, Extra wide 2E for women. And for men, it is Normal, Narrow B, Wide 2E, Extra wide 4E.
Asics GT 2000 has widths like Narrow, Normal, Wide for women and Normal, Wide, Extra Wide for men.
Both the excellent shoes will provide you with a roomy toe-box.
In terms of weight, Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is heavier than Asics GT 2000.
Adrenaline GTS 21 weights around 10.6 oz /300.5g for men and 9.4 oz/266g for women.
Asics GT 2000 9 weights around 7.80z/221g for women and 9.9oz/281g for men.
However, the weight of the shoes won’t hamper your daily running. If you are looking for a lightweight shoe with cushioning you can go for Asics GT 2000.
In comparison, Brooks Adrenaline GTS will cost you more than Asics GT 2000.
Brooks Adrenaline will cost you around $130.0, whereas Asics GT 2000 will cost around $120.0.
Also, if you want to spend fewer dollars with such type of technology, then you can go for the previous models like Asics GT 2000 8 and Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20.
Both the shoes Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 and Asics GT 2000 9 are in their recent versions.
Running Shoes Similar To Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a fantastic shoe. It is difficult to come up with alternatives for Brooks Adrenaline.
However, we have tried our best, and here are the best Brooks Adrenaline GTS alternatives that you may try.
Running Shoes Similar To Asics GT 2000 9
Asics GT 2000 9 is a remarkable running shoe and has a lot of alternatives.
In the meantime, you can check out the below option as a suitable pair.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
Last update on 2022-11-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In the above sections, we have provided an ample amount of information about Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 Vs Asics GT 2000 9, that will help you to choose the right pair for yourself.
Both shoes are remarkable running shoes with implemented technologies, which provide you perfect ride.
The ninth edition of Asics GT 2000 9 is designed with a one-piece mesh upper which will provide you perfect fit and adds support to the foot rolls through the gait cycle.
More importantly, it is lightweight and cushioned running shoe.
However, it is entirely up to you for choosing your preference.
Let us know your opinion.
Blogger and a fitness enthusiast. She loves running and Yoga and everything in between. She started running to manage her weight and to eat to her heart’s content. A true foodie at heart she shares whatever knowledge she has gained throughout the years about weight management and fitness.